Massage with Y-Y

When Mr. DE comes home from a tired day of work, I sometimes like to indulge him in a massage. For a while growing up, I thought I would become a massage therapist because I loved giving massages. From the time I was 10, massages fascinated me and I would read voraciously about the correct techniques, the acupressure points, and the body so I could become an expert at it. I also did it, because my Abuelo (Grandfather) had Parkinson’s disease and the only time he ever felt better from his chronic leg shaking was when I would massage his legs. I would spend hours massaging them while he talked about Dominican Republic’s history and his growing up under the dictatorship of Trujillo (one of the worst demagogues in history.) By the time I was 18, I was known in my family as a self-taught massage expert and I planned to enroll in the Swedish Institute for Massage Therapy, but then my grandpa died, and I sunk in a deep depression and no longer felt the urge to give massages. After meeting Mr. DE though, the urge to massage and heal came back again, because he suffers from chronic shoulder pain. So one day after his pain became unbearable, I began using my hands on him, and like magic, the pain left him. Now I think a secret to a great massage is a great massage cream. I hate creams that leave the skin greasy or that don’t lubricate enough. My favorite massage cream and the one Mr. DE loves is Y-Y's 1000 Cranes Massage and Body Cream.

Photobucket

This has such a refreshing fragrance of peppermint, and spearmint and it contains some really hydrating skin ingredients like Soy, Jojoba and something new I’d never heard of , African Baobab Oil. While massaging Mr. De with this, it offers an incredible amount of moisture but after I’m done, I can wipe him off with a towel and his skin is not left greasy or with any oily residue. I really like this and 50% of this products proceeds go to organizations helping victims of spinal stroke.

www.order-yy.com

5 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for sharing your story.
PJD

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow that's a great item and a great cause...who knew you were so multi-talented!

Wes said...

I think you should still try and get certified, everyone doesn't have "magic hands"! (like me, lol) You have a talent and you should definitely try to capitalize on it ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ms. DE, your cup runneth over with skills. You go Miss Lady! Share a few tips with your public. Thanks for the link to the product. I can't wait to order some!
Thanks for sharing your memories about your relationship with your Abuelo. It brought back memories of me with mine. I miss mine very much too!

Roselyn said...

Spinal stroke orgs? Wow thats big! I'm all for charity so it gives me more reasons to lean towards buying this. Tell Mr. DE if you go missing to come search for you at my house! :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...