Are you Toned?

I’m a huge fan of native beauty secrets. I love when I meet a friend from a new culture and they start telling me about the things that the women in their country do to keep beautiful. It’s so fascinating to me. I know in the Dominican Republic, coconut oil is one of our biggest beauty secrets, as well as using garlic to strengthen our nails. Japanese women use nightingale droppings to wash their skin and keep it looking beautiful. Isn’t that amazing! Juara products were made using the natural beauty secrets of the women from Indonesia. I’ve been using their Tamarind Tea toner for the last two weeks in the mornings, and I'm really impressed.

Photobucket

First of all this contains some major antioxidants like Green tea, white tea, and black tea (which will keep DE Lookin 21 forever).It contains Tamarind which Indonesians use for various medicine ailments and hyaluronic acid (which lubricates the skin). The scent of this is like an herbal infusion of tea-light, but not overly powerful.
The bottom line is, I love how soft and ridiculously silky my skin feels after I use this (You usually don't get that feeling with toners which can leave your skin feeling tight and dry). Right before I apply my moisturizer in the morning, I’ve been applying this and I notice my skin is less oily than usual, but still feels like silk. One day I even forgot to apply my moisturizer and my skin still felt smooth. Another great thing is, this is paraben, fragrance and alcohol free (many toners contain alcohol which can strip the skin-but not this one). I’m loving this!

Do you have native beauty secrets you want to share?

Do you tone?

What toners do you love?

I apologies for the delay in posting. My laptop is being bad again so I've had to rewrite all of my post.

Big Hugs,

De

3 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Ooooh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tamarindo it is yummy so I'm to see a product for my skin with Tamarindo in it :)
Will add to my list.

I'm a big fan of the CO Bigelow Skin Tonics my favorites are the Rose Water Skin Tonic and the Herbal Skin Tonic...they both work great for me at least.

Have a good day!

MakeupByRenRen said...

tamarind is yummy! i just started using an alba toner because i was trying to go more natural with my products...still testing it out though

Mischo Beauty said...

I'll have to try this one out- thanks for this! My skin is pretty much normal, but with an oily t-zone (depending on the time of year) and sometimes I can get away with just using witch hazel- believe it or not- it works! :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...