Christmas is Here!

Hey mamas, I always feel like the Christmas holiday is officially here when the Rockefeller tree goes up. It’s an amazing occasion, and since I’d always just watched it on TV, this year, I wanted to go experience it in real life. So, me, Mr. DE and a few of our friends went and had a blast! We shared a lot of laughs, hugs, and …….drinks. Now I have a big headache. So no new post today, but here’s a pic of the tree. I’ll be back tomorrow with a new product rec.

Photobucket


Have you put your Christmas tree up yet?

When do you usually do it?

Mr. DE doesn’t want to put one up, but I’m putting it up anyway!


Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I don't want to put one up (because we won't be here), but Mr. PBW is putting up one anyway.

MakeupByRenRen said...

i have stockings up but no tree...yet! we might have to throw lights on my fake plant cuz my apartment is so small lol

The Crafty Nanny said...

I have like a small 3 foot one for our apartment. My boyfriend actually asked me to put it up the week of Thanksgiving...so I did! I like having all my decorations up early so I can actually enjoy them and get in the spirit! I love decorating and doing domestic things. I'm like the Puerto Rican Martha Stewart! lol!I hope your headache goes away! :)

Wes said...

lol take some Advil girlie... I still don't feel that Christmas is upon us, I really can't believe its that time already... Where has the time gone? Seriously.

Product Junkie Diva said...

feel better soon.
PJd

BonafideLatina~ said...

how exciting that you went to see it...i was in the area b/c i work close and it was sooo crowded on 6th avenue...you must have gotten there so early to get standing room...i dont put a tree up b/c i travel for work so it doesn't make sense but i like them :)
Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Christmas trees here in London are sooo expensive so we buy one early as possible to get value for money! (Well, plus I just love having the tree up and it makes the flat smell lovely)!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...