I'm Back & Happy New Year

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for all the encouraging e-mails and comments. You guys are wonderful. I love ya! Abuela is out of intensive care and awake. Can you believe she was sedated for four days and when she woke up, the first thing she asked for was a mirror to see how she looked! lol, Once she saw that her hair hadn't been combed , she was furious with me. What a Diva! I love her.
So now that she's doing great, that means, I'm back!

New Post beginning this Friday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

What are you guys doing tonight?

Grandma has a product she wants me to recommend to you guys so that will be our first post! Take heed of what she says, she's been using coconut oil forever, and her hair is waist-length, full and shiny at 85 years young.

Big Hugs,

DE

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ecstatic to hear about your abuelita's recovery. I LOVE that the first thing she did was request a mirror. What a Lady! I can't wait to read about the product she recommends. Take Care and have a Happy and Safe New Year!

MakeupByRenRen said...

yay i'm happy all is well! I've been slacking on the coconut oil...that's one of my new years resolutions, getting on the coconut oil tip!

CC said...

Glad to hear she's ok. Great to have you back, I'll be looking forward to seeing her product's review.

Mischo Beauty said...

I'm glad to hear that your grandmother is doing better! I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Happy New Year! :)

Luxe Tips said...

God is good! I am so happy to hear the GOOD NEWS!!! And tell your Abuela that I agree..I am loving Coconut Oil.

hi said...

I went to a mystery dinner theater! funn

Fabulously Thrifty said...

I'm so glad your Grandma is doing better! I love how the first thing she was concerned about was her hair. My kinda woman haha.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I just read this post, I am so glad that your lovely grandmother is much better. :-)
PJD

Anonymous said...

pls explain how to apply the coconut oil on the scalp...i have it but it seems soo messy..am i supposed to leave it on overnight or wash it out and how much do i put on my scalp? and how often do i use it during the week?

thank you soo much!!! your blog is awesome and i'll keep ya abuela in my prayers!!!!

xoxoxo

BonafideLatina~ said...

Your abuela is something else...definitely what a lady :)
Glad all is well.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...