Merry Christmas Guys & Again I'm sorry

Hey guys,

I want to start this off by wishing each and everyone of you a Merry Xmas. Mine has been pretty bitter. My Grandmother has been in the hospital in intensive care for the last few days and I have been by her side (that's why my blogging has come to halt.). I want to remind you guys that Family is the most beautiful thing in this world and to please never take them for granted. I grew up admiring my beautiful Dominican Grandmother. She taught me so much about myself, about being a lady but most of all about loving each and every person that comes through your path. She also created the love I have for beauty. At age 85, my grandmother is the most beautiful woman I know with her long gray hair (down to her waist), her beautiful black wrinkle free skin, always perfectly manicured nails, and amazing sense of style (still wears heels). I love you Abuela!

Please say a prayer for her.

Lots of Love to all of you.

I'll be back as soon as she's better.

Big Hugs,

DE

15 comments:

Tami said...

Feliz Navidad. I've said a prayer for your family and don't worry about us. You know we are loyal stalkers and we will be here when you are ready. Just take care of what is important. Familia.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I'll say a prayer. I wish I could give you a big hug - stay strong.

BonafideLatina~ said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your abuela DE...I will say a prayer for her for sure...

Stay strong and keep having faith.

Take care.

Unknown said...

I promise to say a prayer for your grandmother and also for you. My Aunt passed away at age 82 last Friday. You are so right to say, do not take anything for granted. Tomorrow is not promised. I wish your family the best.

Anonymous said...

There is no need for you to apologize. By your Abuela's side is where you're supposed to be. You're very lucky to have her in your life. In her 80's and still wearing heels and manicured nails! You go Ms. Abuela! My thoughts are with you. Take Care.

Phyllis Bourne said...

Hope by the time you read this your Grandmother is doing better, and the docs are kicking her out of the hospital to enjoy the New Year.

Hugs to both her and you!

The Crafty Nanny said...

Merry Christmas DE!!! I'm sorry to hear about your abuela. I hope she gets better. God Bless! :)

Ugochi said...

many prayers to you and your familia

justme said...

aww, i hope she gets better and i am glad that you are able to be by her side in these trying times

Nikkia Chanel said...

Merry Christmas! Sorry about what? There is nothing to be sorru about. Family is always number one.
Many prayers and hugs for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey DE just saw your post. I will be praying for your abuela and your family. Familia esta muy importante. We'll wait. God Bless and stay strong.

Wes said...

You, your grandma and your family are ALL in my prayers. Its wonderful to be blessed w/ great family- I'm praying that everything works out for you and your abuela as well. Happy Holidays!

MakeupByRenRen said...

i'll definitely keep you, your abuela and family in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your grandmother. Take care of her

Luxe Tips said...

I will say a prayer for your Grandmother and your family. I love your description of your gorgeous Grandmother. What a beautiful woman inside and out!

Love and Hugs!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...