Hair Product that has Benefited you Most!

Hey guys,

As you guys know, my hair routine is incredibly important to me. I'm a huge hair fanatic. I love love love hair. (I'll be posting my secret hair drink on youtube later on his week). I think I love my hair so much because growing up my hair would never grow past my chin, but now it grows so much that I have to cut it every 4 weeks so I can maintain a decent "reporter" length. Anyway, I wanted to ask you, what is the product you think has benefited your hair the most. Besides my internal "hair tonic" that I drink every morning, I believe it's been my coconut oil,

Photobucket

and the hair massage that I do. Stimulate the scalp mamas! What about you?
What hair product do you think has benefited you the most.

Hugs,

DE

Tami (winner of Genifique) I can't find your address, or your e-mail. Please send it to me again.

6 comments:

Sistastrong said...

The products that has made the most difference for me are:
(a) Burt's Bees Avocado Oil Pre-Shampoo Treatment. Even though I shampoo my scalp and roots only, shampoo still manages to leave my hair feeling dry and really tangled. This pre-treatment really moisturizes my hair and keeps it from getting tangled.
(b) John Frieda Luminous Color Glazes-This is the cherry on top of the cake. The brunette glaze really helps to prevent the reddish-brown overtones that a relaxer can impart on the hair, and it makes my hair really silky-smooth. My hair feels like natural hair that has been blown out, rather than relaxed. A lot of people ask my if I wear extensions, and I love the look of surprise on their faces when I smile and say, "No. It's all my hair."

Tali said...

Its so hard to find coconut oil in the uk. I used to use it when i was in hawaii to nourish my hair. I also used to slather it on my skin and wait 10 minutes before rinsing it off for an amazing glow!

Right now Im usig Bumble and bumble tonic to soothe my long over dyed hair!

Toy said...

When will you share your "hair tonic" info? I am very interested to hear about some internal hair nourishing formulas that work. I truly believe that you are what you eat and if you are not internally taking in the right nutrients, your hair will reflect that. I love coconut oil also. It is also a good moisturizer for your skin! Take care!

Ally said...

product that has benefited me the most is Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner and Jamaican Black Castor Oil. I am a black female with 4a relaxed hair that is close to reaching the middle of my back. Those 2 products have definitely helped me in retaining length and moisture

Charlene said...

I love coconut oil...it's an awesome overall type of product that is very multi-faceted! I use it on my skin and hair...LOVE!

Nalo Jones said...

I heard taking two tablespoons of Organic Apple Cider everyday is great for your skin and promoting health

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...