Michelle Rodriguez Recap Beauty of the Week

When I first started getting serious about writing my blog, I decided that I would contact a few celebrities, and ask them if they could be my beauty of the week. (A friend of mine is in entertainment PR and knows everyone.) Some were incredibly nice saying they couldn't do it for whatever reasons, others were just mean, telling me that if I ever contacted them again, they would have their lawyers contact me (alrighty then, that celebrity isn't even big like that.) But one was incredibly receptive, and answered my questions right away and wished me a lot of success in my endeavors. Anyway, today The Fast and Furious 4 comes out and I wanted to recap Michelle Rodriguez as my Beauty of the Week because in my opinion what really makes someone a star is the way they respond to their fans. Thanks Michelle, you're amazing.

From May 2008
This week’s Beauty of the Week is another incredible woman. She began her career in 2000 with the critically acclaimed independent film Girlfight. Since then she has starred in the popular television series, Lost, and has been featured in a string of movies including S.W.A.T, The Fast and the Furious, and Resident Evil. Her new film Battle in Seattle is set to be released in September of this year, and she just finished filming the James Cameron sci-fi movie Avator. One thing I love about Michelle is that she has not allowed Hollywood to change her. She stays true to herself. I’d like to thank Michelle for being so gracious when I contacted her and responding right away. So let’s begin.

Photobucket

Beauty of the Week Michelle Rodriguez

What’s your beauty regimen?
My beauty regimen for day and night is pretty much wash my face from germs, and throw on some VALMONT Regenera 1 cream.

What’s the deal with your make-up?
I cover my blemishes when I go out on the town with some tea tree oil to disinfect them, and then I’ll put on an oil free cover up under my eyes if I didn’t sleep. After that I will apply a little lip stain on the cheeks (if I’ve neglected my weekly vitamin intake) for a fresh complexion. I’ll put a little mascara, but that sums it up.

What is your must have beauty product?
My must-have beauty product is my moisturizer. I care more about my skin and its maintenance than I do covering it up.

What beauty advice can you give us?
I’m not much of a beauty queen but I do believe the advice worth giving is maintaining a healthy lifestyle, because skin and body issue are usually a representation of bodily imbalances.

What is the best advice you’ve ever received (does not have to be beauty-related)?
The best advice I’ve ever received was from my brother: ‘Never give a stranger an excuse to tell you what to do. ”


Thanks Michelle,

Hugs,
DE

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I can't believe that 'celebrity' was so mean to you! They could have just said a polite no and you would have kept it moving...ugh! Maybe that's why they aren't that 'big.' lol

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I love Michelle from lots of movies. She's so different. I'm so glad to hear that she didn't change in Hollywood environment. Love her

juan_hurrican(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

OMG! I love Michelle Rodriguez! Great interview and congrats!

BonafideLatina~ said...

she is the new Latina Mag cover girl!
http://www.latina.com/entertainment/celebrity/michelle-rodriguez-“i-feel-i’m-being-born-again”

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...