Recap Beauty of the Week

Alright guy, I didn't have time to write about my favorite new cleanser by Kiss My Face today (DE is trying to take over the world!!) But, I wanted to do another recap beauty of the week on celebrity stylist June Ambrose. I interviewed June last year. I absolutely love her. If you're not subscribed to her twitter, then please do so. Her updates have me laughing all the time. Also she just posted her youtube Stiletto workout, and it is hysterical as well, here it is. Click Here

Beauty of the Week June Ambrose

Last year, I gave up a pretty lucrative stint in finance to pursue my real passion which is reporting. I was called crazy, stupid, and a dreamer. Many times, I regretted it, but then I hear about women like June Ambrose and realize that I made the right decision. Remember, everything in life is possible if you truly work hard for it! What an amazing woman Ms. June Ambrose is! She started her career in investment banking, realized she hated it and decided to pursue her passion-STYLE. Since then, this true phenomenal woman has worked with the biggest names in the world including Kelly Ripa, Janet Jackson, P-diddy and Kim Cantrall (my fave on Sex& the City!!!). She’s also appeared on Oprah discussing her work and has written the fabulous book, Effortless Style. This woman is a true example to us that you should never be scared to get out of your comfort zone, and explore the opportunities that make you happy, because who knows where you’ll end up. Ms. Ambrose, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. You’re amazing.

Ladies and Jets, My Beauty of The Week: June Ambrose

Photobucket

What is your beauty regimen?
My beauty regimen for morning and night is a little time consuming but necessary. I get very little sleep and I live in a city filled with lots of pollution. In the morning I pour rose water or green tea in a bowl of ice cubes. This helps with the swelling and brightens my eyes. I cleanse with Natura Bisse cleansing wash and toner. I then use the Natura Bisse diamond eye cream, sun block, and finally the Natura Bisse diamond cream for a moist healthy face.

At night I use bliss eye make-up remover and Shu Uemora make-up remover. It’s genius! I then use my Natura Bisse cleansing wash, and toner, followed by my B intensive lightening complex serum, eye cream, and then diamond cream.


What’s the deal with your make-up?
My make up is Giorgio Armani liquid foundation (silicone based), Bobby brown eye brow pencil, Blush from MAC, Revlon mascara, Keilhs’ lip balm with a tint, and my YSL eye liner.


What are some beauty products you can’t live without?
The beauty products I can not live without are Natura Bisse C+C vitamin body cream, Fresh sugar scrub and, Keilhs’sun block.

What’s the best beauty advice someone has given you?
The best advice I was ever given was drink a lot of water, get as much sleep as possible and stay out of the sun.

What’s the best advice you can give us (doesn’t have to be beauty-related)?
Never take a day off from being stylish. Style is second skin.


Thanks,

Hugs,
DE

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Great job on this one DE....I like June also...I saw her in the making of Jazmine Sullivan's first video and she did her thing...she is very talented. :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...