SuperStar Lashes for an Affordable Price!

Times are hard for all of us. Shoot, I get it, believe me but the great thing is that beauty can be very affordable. Lately I find myself in Duane Reade browsing the beauty aisles a lot more and the great thing is they're so many new and wonderful products available. lol. I've been using this mascara for a while, and wanted to do a youtube on it. (I still might, just need my video camera.) but I wanted to let you guys know about it. Maybelline's Lash Stiletto has definitely replaced my Covergirl Lash Blast as my favorite drug store mascara.

Photobucket

I love the packaging of this, so sleek and sexy. The name is hot too "Lash Stiletto." The brush is very thin with long bristles, and I am talking about I get some amazing length and volume with this and it reaches my little itty bitty lashes on the side of my eye (the ones that I can never reach.)It is probably one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever used and maybe it's just me, but this smells really good too.

Beauty doesn't have to cost and arm and a leg, and in these hard economic times, Thank Goodness for that!

What's your favorite drugstore beauty product?

Hugs,

DE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! It's almost time for me to chuck my current mascara!

Wes said...

I've had my eyes on this mascara for awhile now... I may have to break down and give it a try now that I've got your cosign ;-)

Tali said...

I love Maybelline clear watershine lipgloss. Perfect for travelling. Small and i dont mind if I lose them or get the sponge applicator colored with lipstick.
I also love their powder!

Love the blog by the way.. you feature some great products!

Anonymous said...

Just threw my old Lash Blast away and its time for a new mascara... Thanks!

Unknown said...

Oooh so glad to see another drugstore option...I never used LashBlast...but I have been a fan of the CoverGirl Volume Exact for like 2 yrs...it always makes my lashes thicker and longer...when I run out i'll try the Lash Stiletto...love the name too!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...