I'm back with some order in my life but not quite!

So i'm finished unpacking all my stuff. Mr. De has to begin his unpacking, hopefully that will happen this weekend. I know I was supposed to unveil the blog design this week, but I just needed to get finished with my apartment.

But here's whats coming next week:

I'm introducing you to a latina actress/model who is so beautiful and talented, she's beyond words and she's one of the sweetest people DE's ever come across.

We've got amazing giveaways including the top three argan oils companies are giving away sets on Beautylogicblog.com but those aren't the only giveaways we're having.

Some new beauty reviews-because you know that's how DE does it.

And my big news, including my new column.

I hope you have an amazing weekend.

I'm working this weekend.

Happy Easter. Spend time with your family. So important!


Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Have a great weekend!!!
Can't wait for the new stuff coming to the blog!!!

Phyllis Bourne said...

Try to have fun in-between unpacking boxes.

Your blog is already fabulous. Looking forward to the upcoming treats.

Mischo Beauty said...

Glad to hear the move went well and you're getting settled in! Can't wait for what's next!!!!! :)

Natakue said...

Good luck with unpacking. Can't wait to see the new layout!

Happy Easter!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...