Vapour Organics-How to Fake a Pregnant Glow

The last two weeks, everyone and their mama has been commenting to me about my amazing ‘pregnancy glow.’ That’s sweet and all, but the fact of the matter is the last thing this pregnancy has given me is a glow. It’s given me seriously bad skin (which I finally got in control), swollen feet, 24 pounds of weight, and a butt JLo would be jealous of. (I’m not complaining about the last one. I’ve dreamed about a butt like this for years.) I’ve been using some great products that have been helping me get that glowing goddess look so I’m starting a new series called How To Fake a Pregnancy Glow where each week I’ll reveal products that will give you a gorgeous glow-perfect for the summer months. This week I’m letting you know about Vapour Organics. 



First off, I want to start by saying that this brand is truly rocking my world and because of that, I will be reviewing their whole array of product in the near future. This line is different from anything I’ve ever tried because  its base is organic, and contains light dry plant oils that are non –comedogenic. One of the founders of Vapour Organics is also one of the founders of Kevyn Aucoin Beauty and that says a lot. (Kevyn Aucoins makeup is probably some of the best ever.) All of Vapour's products are in a stick form, and their Aura Shimmer Muti-use Blush in Charisma has been making my skin glow since I got my hands on it. Usually cream blushes scare me because I think they’ll break me out, but not this one, it’s a beautiful pink, with gorgeous shimmer, that leaves my bronze skin looking flushed, dewy and oh so radiant.and has never once left me with skin irritation. The fact that all these ingredients are 100% natural and 70 % organic, really rocks my world (making it incredibly safe for me and my lil squirrel) and  this product last. I put it on in the morning, and it was still going strong six hours later when I went to take a break. 

                       Here's me with it on. My camera sucks, but I'm glowing-8 hours after applying!

Bottom line, this new product line is fantastic, and their Aura Charisma blush will make it seem as if you're pregnant too (well maybe that’s not a good way to describe it) but you know what I mean. It will give you a serious dewy radiant knock-your-socks-off glow. Lol

What are you using to give you a glow?

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway. We're giving away over $150.00 worth of Moroccan Oil products.  

Next week, I’ll reveal another product that’s faking my pregnant glow.

Hugs,

DE

5 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Well don't you look adorable!
You are glowing DE :-)
PJD

BonafideLatina~ said...

Cute!!! I love how you ALWAYS find the amazing organic brands...if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know about many of the products you review. :)

the mama bird diaries said...

You look great and I love a fake pregnancy glow!! Because it lasts long after the pregnancy.

Susanna Hess said...

Hah, I love the topic.

Skin is doing crazy things during a pregnancy (I know, I've had 4).

This post reminded me of my pregnancy days. Great review on the product.

Susanna

Nicole said...

You ARE glowing! Beautiful! =)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...