Completely Bare Spa Gets Waxing Right!




For the last eleven years, I have been getting  Brazilian waxes every four to six weeks. It’s something that I must do. Lately though since I’ve been pregnant, my skin has been very sensitive,and the Brazilian woman who usually does my waxes, doesn’t seem to really understand that, so I’ve had to stop seeing her. Last time as I tried to explain to her that she had to be a little bit easy, she scoffed at me and told me in her Brazilian Accent, “Ah You Can Take The Pain,” as she roughly ripped the wax off of my delicate hormone filled skin. After that,  I was in so much pain, I was in tears, which hadn’t happened since the first time I’d gotten a Brazilian. So after eleven years with her, I decided to drop her like a bad habit. (She's been calling me since, begging me to come back, but heck no!) I’d heard great things about Completely Bare salon, and knew that I had to try them. Apparently they treat everyone like they have sensitive skin so when they asked if I wanted to stop in, of course I had to say yes. 


The space is absolutely beautiful and the girls are so friendly in the front. I had to fill out paperwork asking if I was on Retin A or anything like that.  (Apparently not good for the waxing.) Once finished, I was led to the back by a woman named Jill. Jill will now replace my normal Brazilian girl and will be my waxer for the rest of my life. I was led to a  room, that actually had a television inside of the ceiling so I could watch tv as I was getting waxed.




I told Jill my concerns, and she immediately said “Yes, your skin right now is very sensitive, so we’ll try to make this as painless as possible.” Finally, someone who had empathy for me!  But Jill is not just an ordinary waxer. She’s a medical aesthetician who actually teaches waxing as well so she knows how to treat skin.  Completely Bare use their own line of  “ouchless” waxes, one is a hard wax which was almost painless (no Brazilian is pain free) and a soft wax as well. 



Bottom line, as I watched Juno on the ceiling TV,  Jill worked her magic, being soothing and letting me know what she was doing,  and when I walked out, I was ‘completely bare,’ very happy, and absolutely thrilled with Jill and Completely Bare spa. I booked my next appointment three days before my baby's due date.

If you're new to  waxing, or if you’re looking for a new place to wax, or you’re pissed off with your current waxer like I was, I highly recommend going to Completely Bare. I must warn you, after coming here, you will never get waxed anywhere else again. 

For more info on Completely Bare, visit www.completelybare.com

**Completely Bare provided this service for editorial review. But girls you know how I am,  if this service hadn't been amazing, I wouldn't even have written about it. **



If you have any questions, make sure to e-mail me.

Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Shuggie said...

Just curious b/c 11 years is a long time to wax - and at the frequency that you have it performed, I'm sure the costs have added up. So, I wonder, if you've ever considered or explored laser hair removal instead?

Anonymous said...

ok, when you get brazilian don't you chafe between your cheeks? I run a lot & would worry about that!

beautylogicblog said...

@shuggie nah never thought about laser down there. don't think i would want laser even near there.

@anonymous I run constantly, and no, I don't chafe. skin is fine.

Nicole said...

Hey DE, do you find that the hair has minimized with continuous waxing?

Love ya mama! I'm so excited to see pics of you and your little squirrel! I bet it'll be BEAUTIFULLL!!!

Teensybug said...

Thank you so much! I still have very sensitive skin after cancer treatment, so I've been searching for hair removal methods aside from shaving. Though I wish they had a location in my city, at least I can try their home kit! Thanks Again!

Unknown said...

DE, I couldn't even imagine going back to waxing let alone while pregnant!?! You're a warrior FOR REAL. I'm a laser girl for sure! Sure the laser hurts but I've had no scarring and no irritation. Beam Laser Spa is the best ever.

Anonymous said...

Hi DE, around how much did you have to pay for the brazilian ?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...