New Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara -Waterproof

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara -Waterproof





Girls, as you know, I take my mascara game very seriously. I own over 20 tubes, and have gotten/purchased all within the last 3 months (never keep a tube of mascara longer than 3 months) . There's nothing like gorgeous long lashes to complement your face.
My current favorite mascara is always in my bag, just so that I can make sure to touch up with it during the day.
Recently I got the chance to try Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara Waterproof, and let's just say, after applying, and seeing the results, it immediately made it's way into my bag and I think it's going to stay there for some time. 
                                           Before Mascara


First of all, this mascara's wand is different from most. It's  a sphere tip that has massive fibers on it. It's incredibly effective in coating every single one of my sparse lashes even the itty bitty teeny weeny ones in the corner that are usually so hard to reach. But the look that it gives my lashes is ridiculous.


I"m talking serious length and volume people with very minimal clumpingl,  With such a small wand, I was shocked at how great this mascara worked. Now what I'm also loving about this mascara is how long it last. It  last for hours with no smudging.   Last week I slept with my makeup on (I know I know I'm not supposed to but I was so tired.) When I awoke, after a night of tossing and turning, the mascara had not smudged at all, and my lashes were still looking so long and volumous. My only gripe with this mascara is that you have to apply fast because it dries quickly. But once you master it, you'll be pretty hooked. 



I love it.

This gets an A-/B+  in DE's Book of beauty.

What's your current fave mascara?

This mascara will hit Sephora in May.

**This mascara was provided by the PR company for review" 



Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like loreal's voluminous mascara but now that it's getting warmer it tends to smudge at the edges giving me dark eyes.

However cover girl lash blast does not smudge at all but does not provide the volume that loreal carbon black does.

During the winter loreal's voluminous mascara never smudged on me. But it made my eyelashes stand out.

Unknown said...

Love beauty products, too! Addicted to lipgloss!! Come visit my blog where I chat fashion, makeup, shoes, handbags, product and store recommendation and celebrity looks.

http://www.boutiqueonfeet.blogspot.com/
http://www.boutiqueonfeet.com

Kristie said...

It is definitely different from the usual mascara wands. I haven't tried this yet but might check it out. Thanks for the great review.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...