Black Opal Color Fusion Mosaic Powder

I follow Sam Fine on twitter, you guys should too. The legendary  makeup artist is always tweeting and giving great makeup advice as well as answering  questions. One thing I notice, he constantly recommends Black Opal products. So, when I was given the opportunity to try the Black Opal Color Fusion Mosaic Powder, I was definitely interested and let me tell you it is definitely giving some major brands a run for their "dinero!" (that’s money in Spanish.)


I got my hands on the Mosaic  Golden Bronzer. This reminded me a lot of my Mac Chic Couple. With one swoop of my brush (that’s all you need this is  highly pigmented), this left my skin with a  sun-kissed bronze/peach glow that looked like I had come from the beach. (Yes this does have a hint of shimmer but nothing intense.)  I’m loving the fact that this contain vitamins to protect and condition the skin. This palette also contains an oil blotter so it's great if you have oily skin.
All in all this is fabu, and for $10.50, you better get your hands on it.
Have you tried Black Opal products?
What were your thoughts?

Hugs,

DE

Product provided by PR for review

2 comments:

Calming said...

I really like Black Opal. I remember interviewing Sam Fine for the Essence article I wrote about foundation and he mentioned Black Opal a few times. I like the way it looks on my sikn. I also feel it is worth the price too.

xo,
CC

Lakish said...

Oh, that is pretty!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...