CellCeuticals CellGenesis

Keeping up with the Kardashians is one of my favorite shows. I don’t know what it is about that family. I absolutely love them. Having met Kim, (interviewed her this year when she had the fashion show for her clothing line. You can click for that here). I can tell you that she truly is a sweet person and one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. But yesterday watching the episode I was a little saddened. Kim is not much older than I am, and got botox. If you saw Kim during those botox months, she looked horrible. Her face looked pulled back and just fake. I don’t know why she messed with perfection. As you guys know, I’m trying to prevent myself from aging, and although there is no fountain of youth, I refuse to resort to something like Botox any time soon. Lately I’ve been using Cell Ceuticals Cell Genesis at night. 


This was actually created by the Doctor that fixed Bruce Jenner’s horrible plastic surgery. This has seriously left my skin looking amazing. The product is a gel consistency, and I only use it night. What I noticed with this the last three weeks is that my skin seemed a lot more radiant, really soft and glowing. It contains something called GFP Cellular Complex technology, that supposed to encourage the regeneration of new surface cells for younger skin. It also contains retinol and antioxidants. Powerful ingredients against aging. Maybe Kim should have tried this before hitting the needle.  All in all,  I’m loving this.
FYI-yesterday I went to buy some wine at a new wine shop, and the guy asked me if I was over 21. When I said yes, he said just to make sure he needed to check my id.Haha!
If you’re 21 and over, start antiaging!

Hugs, 

Milly!

#product provided by pr for review. This in no way affected how I felt about it.

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

This sounds like a great product!! And I agree with you on KK and her going w. the needles she TOTALLY didn't need to do that...I think she looked fine...she could have at least waited til she really needed it like in 10 to 15 yrs! I guess being in that industry will do that to you...

Thx for the great review!

Unknown said...

Hi. I also started using this about 3 weeks ago, a set on qvc, the daytime, nighttime and cleanser.
simply put Amazing. Also, not putting 10 million different serums on either. Just the CeraActive at night, on the dryer areas on my face. I feel like I'm not doing enough, but skin is so much clearer.

GlitteryGlitz said...

I was also horrified by KK's latest round of plastic surgery. It was so obvious that she had done something beyond her nose job, cheekbones,brow lift and eyelid lift! LOL- pictures do not lie- she has had a lot of work done so botox was very neglient in her opinion.

Seriously- if she dsnt stop she is going to look EVEN more like her Mom.

Sharon said...

I am thinking of buying this as a gift for my mom who has horrible skin from sun damage, years of smoking ect..The only thing I wanted to make sure of was if you stop using it at any point does your skin still look great. As an example if you stop using it after a month of constant use and not use it for a few weeks.

I would ask the website but I'm not sure I can trust that kind of answer from a company promoting it.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...