Dyanna Body and Nail Spa Best Waxing In NYC Hands Down!



Girls, I’d like to start this off by saying that I will no longer be reviewing wax places anymore.
Why? You ask.
Because I have finally found the best wax place in NYC and possibly in the world.
What makes it so great?
The wax was painless. 
Yes, I said Painless. And I am not kidding. 
You say impossible. 
I would have said the same thing until I met Allah at Dyanna Spa.
Let’s get right to it.
So it’s been 11 weeks since I had Lil Man. Since Little man came early, I couldn't go to Completely Bare to get my prebaby wax (which I had booked three days before my due date), so I hadn’t waxed in over 4 months.  Anyway, when there’s that much hair, you get a little nervous about the pain even if you’re a waxing veteran like me. Also, I just had a baby so I was a little scared about using a wax so close to that area. But, after not being able to take it anymore, I decided mama needed to be bare. So, I was going to book an apt with Completely Bare again, but then I kept reading about Dyanna Spa. It was voted “Best Waxing Place in NYC “ time and time again. So I contacted them, and they agreed to give me my post pregnancy wax.

When I walked in I was greeted by the lovely receptionist Irina, who was incredibly sweet. She introduced me to my aesthetician Allah (yes that’s her name, and the truth is Allah is truly the  "Allah" of Waxing). Allah was incredibly sweet, and she led me to my waxing room which was really pretty. I told Allah I just had a baby and hadn’t been waxed in over 4 months. She told me that the wax would be painless. I looked at her and laughed and said, “Honey I’ve been waxing for years, and it’s never truly painless.” She kept assuring me that it would be. When we began to wax, Allah told me if I felt more comfortable, I could squeeze her arm.  Now Dyanna spa uses a sensitive wax that literally becomes hard when they put it on, and all they have to do is just rip it off quickly. When she told me she was going to begin, I held my breath. However, when she began removing the wax, I was in shock. Literally it felt as if I was getting my eyebrows waxed. That’s how painless it was. And that’s surprising, considering, I hadn’t been waxed in months. All in all, this wax took no more than 15 minutes, and at the end of it, I was completely hairless, and it did not hurt at all.

This is truly the best wax job I’ve ever gotten, and since I have found it, I will no longer be reviewing waxing because I don’t believe there is a better place.

Go to Dyanna to get waxed. Tell them Beautylogic sent you. Make sure you see Allah. She is truly  the Allah of Waxing.
Hugs,


#visit provided for editorial review. however, this had nothing to do with my review.  This place rocks

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

That's like Bliss Spa; they use this hard blue wax that is AWESOME!!! It's the only place I will go to get my brazilian!!

Anonymous said...

Looks good, but looks expensive. I use BuyWithMe NYC for my spa deals - they have a huge range of them with places all over the city. Right now, you can get 2 Brazilians for $20 at Ada Spa in Tribeca. Here's the link to check it out http://bit.ly/cUk3UB Thank me later!

Unknown said...

I normally go to Shobha... I did want to try Completely bare especially after your review, but, they are expensive; $20 more than Shobha.

I might try this place. Any idea if they double dip.. That's my only fear of trying a new place.

RevitaDerm Cream said...

I had Lil Man. Since Little man came early, I couldn't go to Completely Bare to get my prebaby wax (which I had booked three days before my due date)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...