My Fashion's Night Out a Night to Remember



My Fashion’s Night out was a lot of fun. 
My friend Cassie and I began our night by meeting at Lincoln Center.- the New Home of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.

 We headed out to Diane Von Furstenberg and there was a huge party going on. 


Drinks were being passed around delicious hors d'oeuvres , and great music. 

Mrs. Furstenberg arrived and looked amazing!


Just a lot of fun.
We then headed to Georgia NY. We’ll be posting a review on Georgia in the weeks to come.
I got my makeup done by one of makeup extraordinaire’s Cynde Watson's team. 

They were offering minx mani’s as well, but Cassie and  I had to go see Halle Berry at Rag & Bone. 
Cassie met this great girl at Georgia NY who sells some really cool glasses. Her website is www.purplepillbabies.com She was really sweet. Here's Cassie with one of her glasses. 

We then headed to Rag &Bone.
The line was insane.
 Here was the scene inside.
Halle walked in a short time later, and although no one was allowed to take a pic with her, we managed to snag some.
.



We then ended the night at Ideya, which I reviewed before.
 

All in all, a good night. 


What did you do for Fashion’s Night Out?

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Halle's top, gorgeous.

GlitteryGlitz said...

Halle B is so incredibly gorgeous!

Looks like so much fun, do u have a review of the Cynde Watson makeup or ur look?

I have been interested in that line but outside of QVC have not heard much about it.
Thanks~ Lina

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...