L'ORAC Real Life To Red Carpet Close Up Eye Tutorial Is the Business!




My makeup skills are pretty good. At least I think so. I’m no makeupbyrenren. (I’ve seen that girl change the average woman to Halle Berry dupes with her makeup skills.) But, I am ok. I am always down for learning any new technique and skill, and saving money is my life story. 

So when I heard about L’Orac’s Close  Up Eye Tutorial which contains the full size Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, The Special Effects Mascara and eyelash primer, their amazing eyeliner, and a beautiful Movie Star Eyeshadow, oh and the brush to apply, and a tutorial on how you can apply all of this including a day to night look, you know I had to get my hands on this. 


All this for $36 Bucks! If sold separately you would have to pay $110. This is a steal. I especially love the tutorial which really explains in depth exactly how you should apply. FYI, the mascara and eyeliner are amazing. The eyeshadow is great too. My only qualm with this product was the brush. Although I used it, I would prefer to use my own tools, as this brush was a little flimsy and didn't blend as well as I would have like. Other than that, this is a true steal. 




 Have you tried Lorac Products? 

Are you getting this?

What were your thoughts?

Hugs,

Milly

 product provided by PR for review.

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...