Essie Fall Collection 2010

You girls know how obsessed I am about nailpolishes. The addiction is pretty serious. Essie has just released their fall collection and can I just tell you, I’m loving all these gorgeous shades. Click on pics to enlarge.

Essie In Stiches

I am truly in stiches over this gorgeous reddish pink. I love this color, and think it will be on me during fashion week.
Essie Limited Addiction
This is a gorgeous deep red. Love this color
Essie Sew Psyched

This color really shocked me. In the bottle, it looked ehh but on me I loved this beautiful sage color.
Essie Merino Cool

A riveting light purple. Really like this one on me.
Essie Velvet Voyeur

A brown plum.
Essie Little Brown Dress

Pure Dark chocolate.

What’s your favorite color in this collection?

Also, if you're in NY during Fashion Week, check this out:

Complimentary mini mani’s at the Essie Pop-up Salon
The Essie Pop-up Salon will be open September 10th and September 15th to all Fashion Week attendees. 
Hours open: 10am – 6pm.
 
Meet Essie herself on September 15th between 11 am and 12 pmShe’ll be there to interpret the latest color trends and reveal what’s new for nails. 


Where:           Lincoln Center in the Main Lobby

Hugs, 
Milly

4 comments:

Style, via Tia said...

I love the sage it almost looks grey.

TheFabChick said...

I'm loving Essie Fall 2010 collection... I gotta try out the chocolate color!

BonafideLatina~ said...

LOVE LOVE!!! Must have this collection :)

That first reddish pink is gorgeous!

victoria said...

In Stitches is the perfect shade for your skin tone! Gorgeous!

xoxo
Victoria Stanell

Associate Product Editor
beautylish.com
blog.beautylish.com
twitter.com/beautylish

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...