Smashbox Icon Image Factory Photo-Op Eye Shadow Palette Review

Hey Loves,


I'm excited. I hit 600 Facebook likes yesterday. That made me happy. For some, that's not a lot, but for me, that's great!! Especially since I really just started getting into it. Woohoo!! Anyway,
it's been a week since I blogged. Fashion week is here and life has just been crazy. But I recently started updating my facebook often, so please follow me there. Anyway, let's talk the new Smashbox Icon Palette which has been my go-to evening palette for the last few weeks.  I probably wouldn't rock this palette during the day, as I think the colors might be a little too dark. But for night, the deep and intense shades of this palette work perfectly for a sexy smokey eye. Click below to read more and see a look I created using the palette.






Left to right: Alabaster, Thunder, Blackout, Roast, Black Currant, Seafoam

The palette contains six extremely pigmented colors. Seriously, these shadows show up really well without me having to pat them down so much. These blend super easy too.   I also love that these aren't too powdery so there's very minimal fall out.  The first one (Alabaster) is  champagne shade. The second (Thunder) a medium gray with shimmer. The third (Blackout) a matte black. The fourth  (Roast) is a bronze. The fifth (Black currant)  a medium matte purple, and the sixth Seafoam is silver.  It also comes with a tiny double sided brush.

 I only used the  brush to apply the eyeshadow over my bottom eyeliner. The other side of the brush was a little to small for my big lids. Anyway, I used this shadow on Fashions Night out.  It's not the best pic as I took it six hours after applying and I was a bit sweaty after having a blast with my girls but you get the idea.

I used the champagne shade all around the lid, I applied the purple to the outer corner and slightly above the crease, and the black just on the outer corner. The palette retails for $39.00 and is available at Sephora. That lipstick I have on is my new obsession. Hourglass in Raven. (Although I actually rocked this smokey eye with a nude lip, I thought it would be nice to show you my favorite red.)

Anyway if you're looking for a cool smokey deep palette, you may want to give the Smashbox Icon palette a whirl. I like it-alot!

I've also been having lots of fun at Fashion week. I always find people dressed so interesting. I spotted these two yesterday. Look at their hats.


I hope you guys are doing awesome.

Anything new in your world?

Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking amazing as always, Milly !!!! :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...