Zoe Saldana Alma Awards 2012 Beauty and Makeup Deets

You girls know, when it comes to Zoe Saldana, I'm a bit obsessed. I was crazy about her before I met her, but after meeting her at the party for Cosmo For Latinas, I truly fell in love with her. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she's also incredibly cool, and warm. Let's put it like this, she came to the party with her mom, abuela (grandma), and sister, and when I was having trouble taking a pic of her and Mr. Milly she came around and showed me how to work the camera.  I love that!! Anyway,  Did you girls see her at the Alma Awards yesterday.  She looked so magnificent.  I got the exclusive deets on her makeup from friend to the blog, makeup artist extraordinare-Vera Steimberg. Click below to read about it.




We started with the Giorgio Armani 01 Sheer Fluid to give Zoe a glow on her cheeks. We wanted to give her a very natural look on her face. The sheer fluid gives her skin such a beautiful luminous glow.
For the eyes, I wanted to do a smokey eye so  we used the Armani Eyes to Kill Four Color Eye Palette.  I  applied the darkest color on her lids and the shimmery lighter color under her eyebrows. I also applied the darker shade on the bottom of her lower lashes.  I then  used the Armani Smooth Silk Eye Pencil in Black on the inner rim and the Maestro Liquid Eyeliner  to create a perfect eye liner on the top. I finished her eyes using the Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara.
I felt her  eyes needed to be a bit more warmth so  I  used the Armani Eyes To Kill Silk Eyeshadow in  # 24. I  applied it in the center of her lids and the mix of the brown and black worked perfectly to finish this look!!!
We wanted a color for her lips to be sheer as well so the perfect color was the Armani Rouge d'armani Sheer Lipstick in  600 rouge (a sheer purple) that went beautifully with her dress.
Zoe LOVES those sheer lipsticks! It's  one of the few that doesn't dry out her lips!
I then set her make up with a little  powder and some bronzer. "

Thanks Vera,

Zoe looked so stunning and I'll def be picking up some of those sheer lipsticks soon.


What did you think of Zoe's look?
Did you love it as much as I did?

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...