Wet n Wild Fergie CenterStage Collection Preview

Hey Loves,

I was so excited when Wet n Wild invited me to meet, The Dutchess, Fergie and talk about her new collection, Wet n Wild presents Fergie Centerstage Collection which comes out January 2013. You don't understand how much I love me some Fergie! When I'm getting ready for a date night with Mr. Milly, I always put on her song- Glamorous. That's my Jam! Anyway, I was invited to preview the collection with a few other bloggers/editors and talk to her for a few seconds too.  Can I just say, she is beyond sweet. So personable. Adore her to pieces. We have a mutual friend, Kim Snyder, so we spoke about our love for Kim and I told her I loved her lipstick. I've got some pics here for you girls.

Those eyeshadow palettes are gorgeous, and super pigmented. 
OMG, these lippys gave me life. Especially that last red. We got makeupovers with the line, and that red stayed on all night, and was so hydrating. It's called Old School Glam.

Pic credit (my buddy Leaura Luciano)

I love that Fergie said she was inspired by the Cholas she grew up with. She said they were her friends, and they would always go to the drugstore to buy Wet N Wild because that's all they could really afford.  Her eyeshadow primer is even called "For my Primas." Primas means "cousins in English.

The line will contain four eyeshadow quads retailing $4.99
An eyeshadow primer called "For My Primas" $4.99
10 Lipsticks called Fergie Perfect Pout.$3.49 You must, I repeat, YOU MUST, get these. I had on Old School Glam all night (a perfect orange red) and it was so hydrating, and stayed on all night. These lippys are def on par with much higher-end ones.
Fergie On Edge Creme Liner $4.99 A cream liner that will also contain a brush for application.  2 shades will be available. Black will be called, Little Black Dress. Brown, Cocoa Riche .
Fergie to Reflect Shimmer Palette. Three shimmer palettes for $5.99.
Fergie Turn Up The Volume Mascara-$4.99
Fergie Nail Polish Collection -Available now -contains 24 colors.

Check out Fergie's Nails. Weren't they Insane.


I'm so excited about this collection. That lipstick, "Old School Glam, was just beautiful!!!

Will you be picking up this collection?


Hugs,

Milly

7 comments:

Maryam Maquillage said...

Fergie was inspired by cholas when growing up hahahaha -- weren't we all?! I had chola eyebrows in high school, they were tremen-diculous lol... I must admit, I'm not an avid user of Wet n wild, but after reading your review of Fergie's collection, I will definitely be looking forward to Jan and picking me up some palettes and lippies :)) Thanks Milly, you rock!!!

Anonymous said...

You two look absolutely amazing. Love Fergie's nails.

Betony said...

Wow! Loved this post! You are doing your job well, mami, because I can't wait to get those Fergie lipsticks!

beautylogicblog said...

@maryammaquillage You have to try the icon shadows, doll. You will love them!

beautylogicblog said...

@jojo thanks doll. She was so awesome.

beautylogicblog said...

@betony girl you need that lippy asap.

JoElla said...

I loved the look of the eye quads, don't know if I would wear them, but for that price, one could play with and not feel guilty or break the bank!

Love the nail colors, however, what is the deal with daggar style nails? Maybe I am accident prone, but I could see myself hurting myself with those dang things!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...