Cleanse Your Skin with Weleda

How was your weekend loves? Mine was fun. Hung out with family and friends which is the most important thing. Anyway, let's talk beauty.
Mommy is huge fan of Weleda skin care products. So when I was sent their Almond Cleanser to try, I was excited. (Mommy has beautiful skin.) My skin care regime is very important to me. I have to be so careful with what I put on my skin because the slightest irritation leads to zits and dark marks. A good skin care regime always begins with a great cleanser. I hate cleansers that leave my skin irritated and tight after washing. After massaging this on my face, I wash with lukewarm water. The results are super cleansed skin, but also silky smooth skin. No tightness at all. My foundation application is a dream.This contains almond oil which is tolerated by most skin types and it’s free of perfumes, essential oils and artifical cleansing agents.

Photobucket


Have you tried Weleda's products?

Any favorites in this line?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...