Scott Barnes Contest & Ustream

Hey guys,

Photobucket

Cover Scott Barnes did for Jlo on August 07

You guys know how much I love Scott Barnes. I met him about a month ago, and was struck by what an amazingly sweet guy he was. Anyway, he's having a youtube contest and I wanted to give you guys the deets. He wants you guys to recreate one of his looks that he's done for a magazine cover on youtube. The person that does the best job wins! And what do you win? You win the Fabulous Body Bling, Original and Platinum. Remember I reviewed Body bling here, and loved it. Seriously nothing makes me look as golden and as hot as that product.

Photobucket

Enter now.

Follow Scott on Twitter too. Click here

Scott will also be USTREAMING TODAY! ARE YOU JOINING IN! GET READY!


Hugs,

De

1 comments:

Cinthia said...

how do you enter?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...