De's loving Mario Russo Miracle Styling Creme

Photobucket

So as you guys know, I’m addicted to TJ Maxx (well the one that just opened around my house.) I recently bought this Mario Russo Miracle Styling Crème for $3.99 (although it currently retails for $24.99.) All these amazing deals! Anyway, this stuff is fabulous. I applied it right before I started blow-drying my hair. It contains olive oil, aloe, and vitamin E three great ingredients for the hair. This is a pretty thick consistency, so you only need a small amount. After drying, I was left with super shiny, frizz free, and lustrous hair. I barely had cowlicks (which never happens when I blow dry my hair.) My hair looked absolutely beautiful!


Have you tried Mario Russo Miracle Styling Creme?

Are you addicted to TJ Maxx like me?


Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

Charlene said...

This looks sooo good!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this, I will surely look out for it the next time I get brave enough to venture into the MAXX.

BonafideLatina~ said...

I went to the TJ Maxx over the weekend and you are so right that beauty sections is to die for!!!
I was trying to find the products you bought that you reviewed but I didn't remember what the products were!! But I did find some fly knee high boots for less than $100!!! I will just have to go back for the beauty stuff ;)

Thx!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...