De's loving Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion

Photobucket

I recently got the chance to try Urban Decay’s Eyelash Primer Potion, and I’m telling you, this is a must have in every hot mama’s beauty arsenal. This product took a few of my ehhh mascaras to VaVa Voom! I’m loving that this is paraben free, and contains wheat proteins and silk to give my lashes some muscle. To truly experiment with the primer, I only used it on my right lashes, and didn’t use it on the other. After applying my mascara to the eye without it, my lashes looked pretty good. However, the eyelashes with it, looked so much longer, so full of volume, and just really different. No clumping at all, just beautiful. I haven’t been impressed with a product like this in some time, and it will be staying in my makeup bag for a while.

Have you tried Urban decay's Eyelash primer Potion?

Do you love it?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...