SK!n Probiotic Masque & TJ Maxx Obsession!

Photobucket

So a new TJ Maxx recently opened in my neighborhood. I’ve never really been a TJ Maxx shopper because every time I went it seems I would be searching for hours for things. The stores are usually a mess, and the beauty products that they contain look like they have been opened or the boxes are leaking. Well the new TJ Maxx around my area is nothing like that! The store is immaculate, and all of their beauty products are the latest and greatest, and I can’t believe how inexpensive they are priced. I think the people that are pricing the stuff are on something, but hey, I’m not complaining. Check this out. I got this Amatokin Serum for $15.00. Right now this retails for $150.00. I’ll review it in about a month.

Anyway, last week, I picked this masque up

Photobucket

which currently retails for $45.00. Look at the price here . However, at TJ Maxx, I paid $5.99 for this and it’s the best $5.99 I’ve ever spent. The masque is loaded with probiotics.-probiotics are basically good bacteria that regulate your body’s candida (excessive candida is responsible for many issues such as acne & yeast infections) Sk1n Probiotic systems has found a way to package probiotics so you can apply topically. All of the sk1n products are designed to offer your skin benefits similar to the soothing qualities of milk, supplying nutrients like vitamins A, D, E, B2 and B12, high-quality proteins and folic acid directly to the skin. Anyway, enough about the logistics, my skin loves this stuff. After applying this, my pores are way way less noticeable. My skin is super smooth, and not tight at all, and my little acne zits are completely dried. I am obsessed with this masque, and I'm also obsessed with this new TJ Maxx. I’m heading there again today to see what else I can find before Black Friday.

Have you ever heard of this brand?

Do you shop at TJ Maxx?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...