Happy Thanksgiving Lovelies

Hey guys, Today is Thanksgiving, and I'm so happy. Yes I get to eat a gazillion dishes, but I'm also happy because I'm going to be spending time with my crazy Dominican/Jamaican Family. (My honey is from Jamaica.) I love my family. We're very dysfunctional but we love each other none the less and I'm so thankful for them.

But anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for being so amazing. I'm so thankful for all of you, especially the readers that I've had for years. I really appreciate it. You guys are wonderful. I wish you and your families a very Happy and Wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

Charlene said...

aww happy thanksgiving! and u post some amazing stuff so I am thankful to u for that! tell your bf I said "wah gwaan" hahaha and that he should nyam up nuffa di turkey dis year :)

Vanessa S said...

I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving as well, DE!!!!

vrtish55 said...

Have a wonderful time!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...