Chit Chat with Vera Steimberg (Personal Makeup Artist to Zoe Saldana)

You guys know how much I adore Zoe Saldana. I've mentioned her many times on beautylogic. Her personal makeup artist Vera Steimberg is a friend to the blog, and we got a chance to talk to Vera a little about herself, and how she started in the business, and how she got to not only be Zoe Saldana's makeup artist, but Eddie Muryphy's personal makeup artist as well. So without further ado, let's meet the lovely Vera Steimberg. 
Vera tell Beautylogic a little about you and how you got be the personal makeup artist of Eddie Murphy and Zoe Saldana:
i was born and raced in Argentina and went to make up school in Buenos Aires. I moved to LA in 1995. always loved doing make up and making up my friends before we went out.
After a few years of working for different people, I finally entered  union local 706 and started working on movies. I worked on many movies, and became Eddie Murphy's personal make up artist.
I was the make up department head on a movie called Death At A Funeral which came out in April 2010, that's  where i met Zoe Saldana. Since then I've been working with her.

What's your beauty regimen in the morning?
My regimen in the morning and nite time is always to use a cleanser and moisturizer!!!! Hydrating the skin and keeping it clean its a MUST!!!!

What's your daily beauty regime?
On a daily basis, I use very little, natural make up. But i do love make up when i go out on my eyes. I love doing eyes the most.   Eye Liner, Smoky Eyes.....always works!

What beauty products must all women have?
I cant live without moisturizers and lip balm! I dont like feeling dry on my face or lips. It  feels as if you wrinkle faster.
What's your beauty advice to us? 
My advice is always to keep the skin clean, and hydrated!!! Lots of water and rest makes miracles on the skin!

What's the best advice you've ever received?
The best advice I've ever received was to always think positive with love and focus and visualize what you really want in life. Everything is in divine order!

Thanks for chit chatting with us Vera.
Check Vera's blog out on www.makeupbyvera.com

Vera asked us not to use a photograph

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...