Lancome Natural Juicy Tubes

                                     Blushing Beauty & Rose Pretty

You girls know for the last few months, I’ve been a little obsessed over my ingredients Now that I’m heading into my 9 month of pregnancy, I'm not as crazy as I used to be, but I still love products that are keeping the ingredients as natural as possible. Well here comes Lancomes new 100% Natural Origin Juicy Tubes. These glosses are always pigmented, never sticky, and keep the lips looking beautiful and so moist throughout the day  To celebrate the 10th birthday of the juicy original, Lancôme is giving us an 100% natural Juicy Tubes formula. These tubes are 100% Natural Ingredients, 100% Natural Flavors and Fragrances, 100% Natural Coloring Agents, FSC Certified 100% Recyclable Material Carton. I’m loving that, but what I’m also loving is the quality remains as wonderful as the regular juicy tubes. The two shades I got my hands on are Rose Pretty, and Blushing Beauty. Although Rose Pretty looks like a dark pink in the tube, once applied your lips are left with a slight hint of rose, and a beautiful glossy sheer finish. Blushing Beauty is a very light pink in the tube, but once applied, is a very sheer nude shade.


                                            Rose Pretty &Blushing Beauty
All in all, I’m loving Lancome giving us natural choices for some of their most popular products.

What is your favorite Juicy tube?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...