Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara

Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara.

There are two movies that I’m super excited to see this year. Sex &The City 2 and Eat Pray Love. Sex & The City 2 comes out this Thursday and my girlfriends and I are planning a whole big day of it. We’re going to restaurants featured in the series, wearing our sequins and Louboutins (well not me, I’m wearing flats) going to an amazing party and finally ending the day off by seeing the film. Eat Pray Love comes out this summer as well, and by then I”ll have my little boy, so he’ll be my date for that movie. Julia Roberts is the star of the film, and I don’t believe that anyone could have played the role better.  I’ve been a fan of Julia since Pretty Women and after seeing the author of Eat Pray Love on Oprah, I picked the book up, and took it with me when I went to the Dominican Republic, and I don’t think I ever put it down. Mr. DE was so annoyed with me, because all I wanted to do was hang out by the beach, and read. I love books about women discovering their purpose! The fact that Julia is in this movie makes me want to go see it so much more. She's such an amazing actress. Not sure if you girls know but Julia is also the newest face of Lancome’s newest mascara-Definicils Precious Cells, which I also happen to love.


I always say the one makeup item that I need is my mascara and Lancome’s newest mascara is rocking my world (their newest foundation is too but I’ll review that later on in the week).  You girls know how much I love a good mascara. There’s nothing sexier than a woman with gorgeous long lashes. It really just adds so much definition and sexy to the face. 

The Key ingredient in this mascara is Apple Lycic. Apple Lycic is apple extract from a  rare swiss apple tree. By using Apple extract in the  mascara, Lancome found that they  were able to regenerate lashes. This mascara also contains the same ingredients in Lancome’s power booster-the oscillating primer. The combination of powerbooster and apple lycic makes for a powerful mascara.


This formula is definitely creamier than the original Defincils. It has a helix shaped blush-flat on one side and pointy on another. The pointier side is fabu in getting those hard to reach lashes.

                                                        Before Mascara
You girls know my mantra. The proof is always in the pudding. When I applied this, I was loving the amount of volume I got. It was serious! But then when I applied the second coat, that’s when I knew this was a match made in heaven. My lashes were looking so long, strong, and volumous, and I didn’t experience any clumping,  Also, this mascara lasted all day. My only complaint was there was a little smudging when I first applied, other than that, this mascara will be my new HG. 

                                                         1 coat

                                                    2 coats


This mascara is currently only available at Nordstrom, but in July will be available everywhere.

Who knows maybe we will give some out in a givewaway.
You never know with beautylogic.

Are you excited about this mascara?
Are you excited about Eat Pray Love?
Are you excited about Sex & The City 2?



PS: This mascara was provided by Lancome for editorial  review.
Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Niiiice! Amazing difference with the mascara! Will look out for it in July ;)

Can't wait for Eat Pray Love :)

Natakue said...

Wow, the mascara really made your lashes pop!

I haven't read Eat Pray Love yet, but have heard good things. Just might have to pick it up sooner if there's a movie coming out.

Anonymous said...

i think you have much thicker eye lashes then it looks like when u wear that type of mascara.. believe me i know what im talking about.. i have tried alottt of things and only came down to one simple mascara that looks perfect and full.. i dont really know the name but its a black thick bottle from loreal.. make sure to get the blackest black so your eyelashes can stand out.. i have veryy long eyelashes and probably people think i can use anything but no you have to have the right mascara so it wont get it all together..

miss khadijeh said...

Have you noticed that your natural lashes were growing more and looked voluminous without mascara on now that its been a few months later?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...