Rimmel Sun Shimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer

 Ever heard of the term “Indian giver”?  It’s when you give someone something, and then you want it back. Well I’ll be honest, recently I gave my cousin Rimmel's Newest Shimmering Maxi Bronzer, and after I saw what a hot little sun kissed  glow it gave her, I immediately became an "indian giver" and wanted to snatch it back and add it to my collection of bronzers.



When I saw the bronzer in the packaging,I didn’t like the way it looked. Kind of reminded me of a something a solid gold Vegas dancer would use, with all these huge lines of gold flecks on it.  So when my cousin begged me for it, I gave in thinking it wasn't a big deal. However, when she tried it on, and  I saw how it made her face look so  sun kissed, dewy,with only a hint of shimmer,  I immediately regretted giving it to her. After application, those scary gold flecks on the product become small gorgeous golden sparkles on the skin-not overly done at all.   Darnit, why didn’t I listen to mommy when she said, “never judge a book by it’s cover” or in the case of makeup, "never judge until you apply on your skin!"

I asked her if I could take a pic of the bronzer, and she agreed, but immediately grabbed it back. (I guess she knew what I was plotting to do.)

This bronzer gave her a beautiful golden glow with only a tad amount of shimmer and since we spent the day together baby shopping, I was able to observe how long it lasted, and it did last the whole day. 

For the price, it's a steal especially since there is so much product. 

In BeautyLogic's Book of Beauty I'd give this a B+ 

Something to consider.

Hugs, 

DE 

*product was provided by pr for review**

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...