Taking little break

Hey Guys,

I am incredibly sick, and need to relax for a few days.
I've got so much beauty to share, but am just way too weak and sick to talk about it. 
Lancome also showed BeautyLogic their newest products, including thier newest mascara-which i'm super excited about!
But for now, lil man and I must take it easy. Being 8 months pregnant and having a 102 degree fever is no good, and kind of scary. Although Doc says I can take some medicine, I've decided to just try to let my body heal itself, which isn't too pleasant.
I'll try to be back by the end of this week.

Hope you guys are doing great.

Hugs,
DE

14 comments:

MsFarrah27 said...

GET BETTER SOON DE

Holly said...

Aww feel better soon

Nikkia (Silver Lips) said...

Aww, I hope you and little man feel better soon. Take as much time as you need. Health first missy!! ((((hugs))) BTW it was great seeing you the other day. You look amazing as usual.

the beautynista said...

OH NO!...Get well soon. You take your time, your fans will still b here : )

Nikia said...

Get some elderberry syrup girl. All natural, works wonders, and its the only thing I give my toddler for fevers.

linda said...

just wanted to sy it was so nice meeting you at the makeup show. You are such a sweet girl, and your energy is so strong. I'm praying that you feel better. XoXo Linda Huffman

TamikaG said...

feel better soon--praying for a speedy recovery!

justicefighter said...

Hey DE! I hope you feel better soon!

Mandii said...

Aww, feel better soon - get lots of rest and relaxation!!!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Take care

Charlene said...

awww please get better soon!!! i know u know all the natural remedies lol :)

Ms. G said...

Feel better soon.

Teensybug said...

I hope you get better soon. Take care!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...