Lorac Lips With Benefits Lip Glosses Review and Swatches



So Lorac has just released their new Lorac Lips With Benefit Glosses.  When I first received the glosses. I was intrigued by the gorgeous tubes and by the names of the glosses themselves. Lorac describes the tubes as " a menage-a-trois of swirling striped hues." The tubes themselves are just so beautiful and a real attention getter. Also the names of the glosses, had me doing a lot of thinking. There's Chris, Mark, Ben (what do these three names have in common?). I'll give you a minute..........Ok, you've had enough time. Are these lip glosses named after all of Jlo's exes? Did you guys think that too? Or am I the only one who is a little obsessed with Jlo and thinks that everyone has got to be talking about her? Anyway,  I also received the gloss Nick, but I don't remember Jlo ever dating a Nick... Maybe I"m looking too much into this. Whatever it is, please click below too see swatches and read my review:






First of all, I'm super obsessed with these ingredients: Acai berry, Pomegranate extract, Vitamin C & E (these are powerful antioxidants). For those who won't touch anything with parabens, you're in luck, these are paraben free (when I was pregnant, i tried to stay away from parabens as much as possible). The scent of these are so yummy (like Creme Brulee). They also feel really smooth and hydrating on my lips too.



Meet Chris (Remember Chris Judd, Jlo's second husband-the dancer) Well Lorac's Chris is a sparkly shimmery sheer  fuchsia.


Meet Mark (Jlo's last husband, Puerto Rican Superstar Marc Anthony-although they spell it like Mark) And Lorac's Mark is a sheer peach. No shimmer on this one.  Not my fave color, kind of washed me out.

Meet Ben (Jlo's Ex Ben affleck) Ben is a sheer pinkish peach shimmery gloss.


And Nick. (did jlo ever date a nick?) Nick is a sheer soft pink with light shimmer. Probably my fave color.

Here are swatches:

Left to right: Mark, Chris, Ben, and Nick


All in all, I'm digging Lorac's new glosses. The antioxidants, the fact that my lips feel super moist and hydrated, not sticky (I REALLY DON'T LIKE STICKY GLOSSES!) the longevity (a good three hours wearing Nick before I felt re-application was necessary) and how pretty most of these glosses are, they will def be used over and over again.

What are your thoughts on these glosses?

Do you like them?

Do you think they have nothing to do with Jlo and I'm just thinking too much into this?


Do you even care?



Hugs,

Milly

8 comments:

Harshleen@BeautyTidbits said...

Chris is such a pretty shade!

socialitedreams said...

mighty suspect! i think that i can see the jlo connection :P hmmm, nick....we'll have to dig up a nick in her past! love mark and ben as far as colors

EbonyYoungin said...

I like them a lot. They look really pretty on you....idk bout the J.Lo connection tho

beautylogicblog said...

@harshleen yes I love Chris too!

beautylogicblog said...

@socialitedreams-yay! I'm glad you can see it too,

beautylogicblog said...

@ebonyyougin Thanks girl, how are you today?

Anonymous said...

Can you please take the pictures further away from you lips lol, it is hard to grasp how the glosses actually look because the picture is soooo close up. Thanks Milly.

P.S. I'm a huge fan.

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous yes I will do that. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks so much for reading. Hugs

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...