Motives for LaLa Blushes: Quick Swatches



Hey loves, how was your weekend. Mine was great. Mr. Milly was gone for two weeks. He went to Cuba and finally came back Monday.  He brought back some Cuban coffee.  The key to my heart is good coffee and beauty products.   Have you ever had cuban coffee? It is so delish. Better than my beloved Cafe Bustelo.


Anyway,let's talk beauty, a few of you have asked me about Motives for La La Blushes. I'm going to a full review of them next week, but I though I'd give you guys some quick swatches. The pigmentation on all of these are insane. But I'll talk more about in depth next week.

From left to right: Centerfold, Vanity, Bossy, socialite, Carmel-la, and Envy
I know I haven't been blogging as much as of late, but as of next week I will be done with all of my deadlines, so we'll be back with more beauty and weekend updates.
What do you think of these LaLa blushes?

Carmel-la is unbelievably beautiful on tan skin. It gives my cheeks the most sunkissed,  glow ever.

What's your favorite coffee? 

What are the keys to your heart?
You can never go wrong with beauty products and coffee for me.

Hugs,

Milly

7 comments:

EbonyYoungin said...

What is the longwear of the blushes?

beautylogicblog said...

@ebony! you're so impatient. lol I'm doing a full review next week, but I'll tell you that I wore caramel la in the morning to work, and at 7, the blush was still going strong.

Jai said...

I haven't tried these but out of your swatches I think I would agree with you on Carmel-la. It would look great with tanned skin and would probably be a summer fave!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that there is better coffee than Bustelo! Thanks for the swatches... I had my eye on Centerfold but it looks more red than I thought. Maybe I'll go with Envy.

beautylogicblog said...

@jai it's such a beautiful color. Got so many compliments. I think it's more of a bronzer than a blush.

beautylogicblog said...

@tiffany Cuban coffee is amazing! The good thing about Centerfold is it's buildable.

Anonymous said...

My favourite coffee is 1820 Special Reserve from Costa Rica. It is just amazing! Brought back a bag from a trip a few years ago and got totally hooked, so have been buying it online ever since.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...