Random & Peoples Choice Award Thanks

Hey loves, I'm sorry I haven't posted too much this week. I've got a new side gig doing beauty for the premier issue of Cosmo Latina. The mag debuts in May.  You girls know how I am! I don't play when it comes to reviewing products so I've just been insanely busy testing, and writing.  I also have a really bad cough that hasn't gone away in four days and coughing all day can really wear you out.   (Any recommendations on how to get rid of a cough?) My aunt used to make me boil an onion and drink the  yucky tasting water, (old Dominican secrets). Anyway,  I hope you girls like the mag. We're doing a lot of fun things with it, and I thought of my amazing readers while writing my beauty stories Here are some random things though:

1) Juliana-you are the winner of the viviscal, please get back to me within two days or this will go to someone else. I have a lot of cool giveaways coming soon, but remember you must like the Beautylogicblog facebook page to enter.




I know the Peoples Choice Awards were almost a month ago, but I totally forgot to thank a few peeps who helped me get ready for my 5 minutes of fame.  I'd like to thank JJ Lashes for bringing out my inner fierce with the black diamond pair of lashes (You can still get my beautylogic discount till feb 8) and a shellac mani!



The Damone Roberts salon, specifically Maria who hooked my eyebrows up! Check out the Before and After of my Eyebrows. The "Before" might scare you. Click Below:



Going to try to get a beautylogic discount for you girls here too.

Before Maria.

After Maria


I have to thank TJ Maxx for helping me prepare for LA. (i'd never been!). Thibiant Beverly Hillls for treating me like a queen when I went to LA. My buddy Leslie from the C'apelli D'Oro salon for hooking my hair up. And, thanks to my fellow CVS beauty board member Keiko Lynn who took the pic of me on the Day of the Peoples Choice awards.
See you soon!

Have a great weekend!

I will try to be back next week.
Hope you guys are doing great!
What's new in your world?



Hugs

Milly

21 comments:

Zara said...

You look incredible darling! xx

MsFarrah said...

Milly, girl those brows and lashes look great!!! I like your dress also:)

pooshae said...

You look amazing. You inspire me to take better care me, despite my hectic schedule. All the best!

Mandii said...

Milly your lashes and eyebrows look so pretty! And overall you looked gorgeous! By the way congrats on the new gig- So proud of you!

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

LOVE IT! the brows look awesome. You are doing so wonderful - so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Your eyebrows look amazing. My eyebrows look fine, but I'm so tempted to let them grow out to see what Maria can do to them! I hope you can get a discount there.

You look beautiful!

lara said...

You look AMAZING!

Khadine (Cosmetic Passion) said...

Very nice look! That dress fits you perfectly.

beautylogicblog said...

@zara thanks my love.

beautylogicblog said...

@msfarrah thanks hon.

beautylogicblog said...

@pooshae yes you must take care of yourself. so important.

beautylogicblog said...

@mandii thanks mamacita. Hugs

beautylogicblog said...

@ugochi thanks girl that means a lot coming from you.

beautylogicblog said...

@erickav she made my thin eyebrows look at least two times thicker.

beautylogicblog said...

@lara thanks hon

beautylogicblog said...

@khadine thanks my love!

BonafideLatina~ said...

Sooo excited to see your feature on Cosmo Latina :) Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Maria is the best! You can see her at Damone's or also her own place in Brooklyn - the Brow Room

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks my love

socialitedreams said...

so many good things happening for you :) yay!

mixedbunny said...

You look gorggg!!! So excited for all the wonderful things happening for you!!! xo

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...