Sofia Vergara Vanity Fair's Oscars Party Makeup 2012




Sofia Vergera is like fine wine; she gets better year by year. I'm noticing something lately.  Many of the most stunning women I saw on the Oscars red carpet yesterday or after parties were like 35 and up! I love it!!!! I still can't believe that Sofia has a 20 year old son. Anyway, here's her look courtesy of Covergirl:

         Sexy Italian movie star, Sophia Loren, was our inspiration for Sofia's beauty look.

·         I first applied COVERGIRL NatueLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg all over her face, blending into the neck.  I then used COVERGIRL TRUconceal Concealer in #4 under the eyes and around the edges of the nose, just where needed to keep the makeup from looking heavy. To set the look, I used COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Soft Honey, but kept it light to keep from looking cakey.

·         I wanted to do a heavily lined eye to give it that sexy Italian feel, so I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle and applied a thick line from the inner to outer corner, giving it a wing shape.  I then applied the liner along the bottom lashes from the outer corner to the very inner corner.  I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Copper Penny along the bottom lashes and at the outer corner of the eye. I then used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Fire It Up in the crease and towards the inner corner of the eye. I finished the eyes with three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR Mascara in Very Black so that the lashes would look bold and beautiful throughout the evening.

·         I lined the lips first with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved and then filled them in with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Entwined using a lip brush. I then went back over with the lip liner to prevent the lipstick from bleeding.

·         Since we had done a similar look at a shoot the day before, I knew exactly what Sofia wanted to achieve for the party with just a few slight changes. We know all of the COVERGIRL lip colors so well that we went with the shade we love the most to complete the overall look. Before she left for the party, I gave Sofia the powder and lip products we used so she could easily touch herself up throughout the night if she had to.

She looked so stunning!

FYI: I plan to dye my hair Sofia's color this summer. I'm going from black to that brown.


Hugs, 

Milly

10 comments:

EbonyYoungin said...

I can't believe that was all CG make up. That woman is FINE.

Sherry B. said...

That hair color should look awesome on you, Milly; it will really light you up! I can't wait to see you in it.

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous!!! I need to try out the foundation mentioned.

Victoria said...

Do you have photos of you with that particular look? You will look great with her hair color. Will you color your hair yourself or get it done professionally? If you do it yourself be sure to let us know what brand and color you use and post before and after pics :)

beautylogicblog said...

@ebonyyoungin yes she is FIONE! I had to add the "o" to FINE, because she deserves it.

beautylogicblog said...

@sherry thanks sherry. check your email.

beautylogicblog said...

@jojo yes she takes my breath away!

beautylogicblog said...

@victoria Hey Victoria, I used to have a similar haircolor years ago, (when i was in my late teens). With my skin color it went really well. But, for the last 10 years I've had it jet black. But Im ready for a change. Will def let you know what i use. Hugs,

Ms. G said...

Please post of pic of the new hair color on you - it'll look great!

beautylogicblog said...

@msg thank you my love.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...