New Nars Diamond Life Review and Swatches



When it comes to purple, well we all know I'm a little addicted. The color of this website is purple. My blackberry is purple. My comforter is purple. My favorite shirts all have purple in them.  My favorite tie of Mr. Milly's is purple. So I'm all about the purple, and when I saw how gorgeous the new  Nars Diamond Life Purple polish looked on my nails, well it was love at first application.



The Nars Diamond Life Purple Polish isn't just an ordinary purple. No, it's a medium purple  with  bits of silver shimmer.. The color is oh so pretty and very attention getting. While wearing this, two women on the subway asked me what polish it was. My only qualm with this product is it can be a little streaky. Two of my nails looked streaky even after three coats.

What do you think of this Nars Diamond Life?

Do you love it?

What's your favorite purple?


Hugs,

Milly

3 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

LOVE IT!!

EbonyYoungin said...

Really petty...and I like all purples.

Regina said...

This is a gorgeous colour!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...