Motives for LaLa Lip Glosses Lip Shines Part 2 Review and Swatches



Hey loves, so as I told you before, I'm really digging the new  Motives for LaLa Lip shines Lip glosses. In my review,  I told you that these glosses are so great, super pigmented, so hydrating and just have some serious staying power. I can't get over how pretty some of them are. Click below to see my swatches of the rest of the Motives for Lala Lip shine Lip glosses :





Motives for LaLa Sunset Blvd  -



Motives for LaLa Bella 



Motives for Lala Gossip


 Motives for Lala  Drama Queen




 Motives for Lala Amazing


Motives for Lala Big Apple


Motives for Lala Preciousa





Here are swatches on hand:

sunsetblvd, Bella, gossip, dramaqueen, amazing, celeb, big apple, preciousa, dreamer (cleargloss)


What's your fave color in this collection?

I'm obsessed with sunset blvd, gossip, and big apple.

What are yours?


Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

EbonyYoungin said...

Everyone says how great they are. I really want to try them oney, perhaps when they make their way into mass retail stores.

Khadine (Cosmetic Passion) said...

oooh, I like "Gossip"! I think that color looks the best on you.

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I was dying to see a swatch of Preciosa before I bought it. Have a great weekend, Milly!

Mandii said...

I think sunset and bella are lovely colors! I'm going to have to get me these glosses!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...