Beauty of the Week

Tomorrow I will begin something called Beauty of the Week. I already had one "Beauty of the Week" last year but could not continue due to my limited availability. However, this year my schedule isn’t as hectic, so I expect to have a lot more time to meet people and write about them. What my "Beauty of the Week" entails is, I will interview someone every week about their beauty regimen. I will ask them these 5 questions:
1) What is your beauty regimen morning/night?
2) What’s the deal with your make-up?
3) What beauty product can’t you live without?
4) What beauty advice can you give us?
5) What is the best advice anyone has given you (this doesn’t have to be beauty-related)?
Since I always take my camera with me, I will make sure to have a picture posted of this person as well. My Beauty of the Week tomorrow happens to be a very good friend of mine who is also my idol. I love her to death and can't wait for you to read about her. She's a Phenomenal Woman in every sense of the word.

5 comments:

valerie said...

But what about the Dominican Hair Salon Tour? Are you still reviewing salons?

beautylogicblog said...

V, yes, thanks for much for checking. You're the best. That review should be up tomorrow. Hugs, M

beautylogicblog said...

sorry, I meant Sat. I'm on a plane tomorrow. Hugs,M

valerie said...

Aye! My locks will have to wait! Lol, I will keep checking for your review. Keep up the good work. The site is looking great. I love to see a fellow strong Latina doing her thing!

beautylogicblog said...

Aw V, You're the best. I'll post about it tonight. Hugs,

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...