Magic Potion

It seems as if every time I have somewhere important to be, my hair decides to misbehave. Well yesterday was no exception. My hair was just totally acting up! It was really frizzy, lacking shine and just plain dull looking. Needless to say, I was getting frustrated. But then I remembered something that I hadn’t used in some time. I quickly went into my beauty bag and grabbed Oscar Blandi ‘s Jasmine Hair Serum. As soon as I applied this magical potion to my mane, it immediately changed back to its normal self. My frizzies were completely gone, the baby hairs were tamed, the shine it imparted was outrageous and it smelled fantastic. An added plus was that my hair was not weighed down at all. This product is one of the few that does what it purports to do. Truly a miracle worker! Update 4/15/2008 According to style list.com Kelly Ripa is obsess with this product as well.
"The golden goddess of morning shows is a slave to her hair dryer. Her stylist Oscar Blandi tells StyleList, "Kelly blows her hair out every day." In order to prevent the damage that comes with such wear and tear, she uses
Blandi's Jasmine Oil Treatment ($26) weekly to strengthen her strands and add elasticity."

Photobucket

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...