Zits be Damned!

I don’t know what’s been going on lately. I mean seriously, when it rains, it freaking pours. I'm fighting with my boyfriend, massive finals, psycho ex-friends, PMS, seriously, there is just way too much going on in my life right now. The bad part is that all of it seems to be showing up on my face. I woke up on Saturday with three basketball-sized pimples on my cheek and one smack, right in the dead center of my nose. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. My plan was to cancel my day, stay under the covers and watch my new The Wire DVDs. (I heard this was a great show.) But then I remembered I had this:

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
Photobucket

This serum claims to detoxify, heal and prevent blemishes. I applied this magical serum on my pimples and by Sunday my new friends had been reduced to half their size. By Monday, they were completely gone. First of all, I love that Juice Beauty products are organic; second, they are loaded with so many vitamins, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, COQ10) that I wanted to do a back flip with glee; third, the products are free of paraben, synthetic fragrances and petroleum derivatives. Last but not least, this product actually did what it said it would; it cleared up my blemishes!! This is a must have and I mean it!

www.juicebeauty.com

2 comments:

Mischo Beauty said...

Ooooh! I really wanna try Juice Beauty products! I had to choose between Juice Beauty and REN and decided to go with REN this time around...REN is all natural, but not organic.

BTW- which Dr. Perricone books have you do recommend? Thxs! :)

Oh and I bought the "Green Magma"- couldn't find the "Veggie Magma" but they're by the same company...

beautylogicblog said...

Green Magma is just as good. I love Dr. Perricone's books (he believes in Vitamins as well). The Wrinkle Cure is great. I got his ageless face, ageless mind book and loved it. Also Oprah has some tips of his on her site, http://www.oprah.com/health/beauty/health_beauty_prescription.jhtml

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...