FAB NAILS FOR A FANTASTIC CAUSE!

Celebrity make-up artist Jessica Vartoughian founder of Jessica Cosmetics has introduced her Empowered Collection. These colors are light, fresh and perfect for all occasions. The best part is that 65% of all Empowered Custom Colour purchases will be donated to American Institute for Cancer Research. The Empowered Collection includes six shades:

Bravery- Because you are more brave than you know!
Photobucket
Courage-To fight this disease hands on takes a lot of courage and strength.
Photobucket
Hope Because we hope one day to annihilate this illness and we will!
Photobucket
Endure You will endure this and persevere!
Photobucket
Breathe Breathe in and out-this too shall pass!
Photobucket
Faith Because faith is the strongest medicine you can have.
Photobucket

What's your favorite color in the empowered collection?

Hugs,

DE

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope is my favorite look and message. Your nails are gorgeous!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love the first one the best! I've used Jessica before and it's great!

MakeupByRenRen said...

what a great line! i love bravery :)

BonafideLatina~ said...

I love BRAVERY!!! Wow this is such a cool idea!!!

Anonymous said...

For me Faith is the best one and the color to go with is the perfect shade of pink.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that you put this up, I LOVEEEE this stuff, I tried it a few months ago, I've used two of the shades you have up here, it's fabulous :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...