Powerful Skincare with The Solution

Alright guys take a pen and paper and write this down. When my mom recommends something, I listen carefully. As you guys know she cured herself from cancer using raw foods and at close to sixty years old, she’s in way better shape than me. Mommy is very selective when it comes to her skincare regime as well. When she heard the creator of The Solution was a raw foodist, she decided she must try this product, and now she is obsessed.

Photobucket

Now remember, mommy is in her late fifties, but looks no older than thirty. She’s been trying The solution for close to a month, and she loves it. ! She says after using it, her skin feel like pure silk, and after a month her very fine lines are much less noticeable and her skin looks so plump. Mommy says her skin has never looked better! And when Mommy believes in something, I take note. This product is loaded with so many natural antioxidants like Grapeseed, Gogi, and Acai, Vitamin C, but it also includes other scientifically proven ingredients like Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE and Retinol. She loves that this combines nature with science. I love the fact that it doesn’t contain parabens, ethyl alcohols and harsh synthetics that can tax the skin and body. I had dinner over at Mommy’s house on Friday and her skin does have this really beautiful dewy glow to it. She’s in love with this. This product is supposed to replace your (1) day cream, (2) night cream (3) eye cream (4) moisturizer (5) anti-aging serum and (6) pre-makeup base! This is something to definitely consider-especially since Mommy said it works, and remember she’s always right!

How was your weekend loves?

Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

if mommy says it works then she's usually right! wow she's a raw foody? that's respect right there!

JulieL said...

I found the founder's blog first nosing around online, and tried a bunch of her raw recipes. She has some easy ones that are great.
Then I bought The Solution, which I have been using for over 3 months. I am officially obsessed with it. My skin is bright and the texture is much smoother!!! I love it, and recommend it highly.

AS7878 said...

Mommy Knows Best! I've been hearing amazing things about The Solution and ordered it this AM. Has anyone else tried it?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...