SOFT FEET GALORE

Because I try to run 2 miles a day, constantly wear heels, and walk like mad, the bottom of my feet can get a teensy bit hard. Ok, let me not tell a fib, if I don’t take care of my feet they can begin to feel as hard and dry as rocks! For the last 3 weeks, I haven’t really had the chance to get a pedicure, (life is crazyyyyyyyy right now). So before I go to sleep, I’ve been applying this lotion by Miss Oops called Pedicure in a Bottle
Photobucket
on my feet and wearing socks to bed. This is a miracle worker. It's been 3 weeks since I got a pedi. Usually by now my feet would be cutting through my shoes, but they are still incredibly soft and smooth (must be the glycolic acid this has in it or the lemon and sugarcane extract). I love the cute message on the bottle “Apply daily until you can no longer sand furniture with your feet.” Whatever it is, I love it and it works!!!!

www.missoops.com

What do you use to keep the bottom of your feet from scraping your wood floors?


Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I NEED this product like never before!!! My heels are harder than I'd like. :-)

I usually get pedicures, but now I may have to do them at home.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Usually what I do is every time I shower I use my pumice stone...that helps keep the skin soft in between Pedis :)

I too don't always have time to sit in a nail place and do my toes so this helps me a lot but this product sounds good thanks!

MakeupByRenRen said...

dang mama 2 miles a day? u go girl! i've used this product and i could definitely tell a difference...now I use Oil of Olay Thermal Pedicure scrub in the shower...it one a best consumer award and it really works!

Product Junkie Diva said...

The ped egg works like a charm. What are the odds that we both did posts on products for our feet today :-).
PJD

~a said...

The Olay Thermal Pedicure scrub works great. One of the ingredients is white sand from Bora Bora and it even warms up when you rub it in. Loves it!

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

In between pedicures, I do an old fashioned trick. After taking a bath, I towel dry my feet (duh), and apply Vaseline on them. After that, I put on a pair of cotton socks, and they stay smooth and pretty until my next pedicure.

B said...

Wooow, I may need to pick this up! I am obsessed with the condition of my hands and feet so they are usually soft, especially after Mr. Pumice every night in the shower. And yay to you, fellow runner!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...