YOU BETTER WORK!

I can’t stress to you hot mamas the importance of working out. When I was a little Dominican Enigma, I was never active and always felt sluggish, and just exhausted. For the past three years though, I have been pretty consistent with my work outs, to the point where if I don’t work out, I don’t’ feel so great. I try to run at least two miles a day. Working out is so beneficial for your health and your overall beauty. You’ll find by working out, your body will feel so much better. You will have a lot more energy and your health will improve and you’ll look a lot younger than your age. Also you’ll feel better. When you work out your brain releases endorphins which cause you to feel a natural high and studies have shown that working out has a lot of the same therapeutic effects as a therapy session. One thing DE can’t stand is laziness. Motivate yourself! Go to the gym or just workout at home by doing some jumping jacks, squats (you’ll give yourself a nice shaped butt doing those) sit-ups, and lunges.

Here’s Jennifer Lopez working out

Photobucket

Beyonce works out 6 days a week. Can’t you tell?

Photobucket

Do you workout?


Hugs,

DE

10 comments:

the beautynista said...

it's so funny...I have the Bey pic on my closet door to "motivate" me to work out.....I have my moments where I start a routine...and then I slack off... : ( ...so it takes a while for me to get back into it again....

beautylogicblog said...

for some reason i just rejected 8 comments by accident. sorry guys. lol

Anonymous said...

I don't work out, I know I should but I don't :(

MakeupByRenRen said...

girl i fall on and off with my work out routines...i really need to get back into it cuz i've been really tired and lethargic lately too! I recently had an allergic reaction to some products I took...had to go to the dermatologist today for a steroid shot and antibiotics...but as soon as I recover back to the gym!

The Crafty Nanny said...

I try I really do! I run saturdays and sundays and then I was trying to find a day or two during the week to run as well. But now I started doing 1-2 mile walks around Central Park 5 days a week in the morning before work so now I'm down to running saturdays and sundays only.Ugh!lol! :)

Don't delete this! lol!

Marilyn270 said...

I really NEED to start back working out. I go through fads where I workout and end up working out EVERY day and then after about 14 or 15 days I skip a day and never start back. It has been like this with me back and forth with working out since 2005 ! I am making a promise to myself---I will START back working out and I will NOT let ANYTHING get in the way of MY workout time ever again !

Anonymous said...

DE
I have one of those all-in-one gyms with the parallel bars, butterfly and leg mechanisms (that's the best I could come up with since I don't know the proper term for it) for strength training and an elliptical for cardio. I was at a thrift store and I saw a reasonably priced bike. The thing is I haven't ridden a bike in over a decade. I don't feel safe riding it outside because of how drivers and other bikers can be. Plus, I will probably need training wheels and I want to save myself the embarrassment LOL. But when I saw the pic of Jennifer Lopez on her bike, it got me wondering if I can make an ordinary bike stationary for exercising indoors. Do you know if that can be done and if so, how?

MyFashionAddictions said...

i have started working out again, and it feels great. still trying to get up to 6x a week though. it aint easy to get my butt to the gym that often. my motivation: losing a few pounds, it leaves my skin glowing and gets my blood circulating,makes me feel great.

beautylogicblog said...

Thats a good question TeensyBug. e-mail me

Unknown said...

No... ((hangs head)) I don't work out. EVER! But all that's about the change. I just enlisted a trainer and I'm going to get fit!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...