Let me Clarify

I got an e-mail recently asking if I could recommend a shampoo that clarifies the hair, but doesn’t strip it. Now, the night before I go to the salon, I give myself a scalp massage using a good amount of coconut oil. I need to have a clarifying shampoo on hand the next day to remove the massive oil from my hair. One that I highly recommend is the Giovanni Tea Treat Oil Shampoo:

Photobucket

I’ve recommended this before as a good treatment for dandruff, but I also find that this not only cleanses the hair thoroughly but it doesn't strip or dry it out. When my hair-washer massages this in my scalp, there is this amazing tingling sensation that really let’s me know its working. It has a strong scent of peppermint, and I find after using this, my hair is clean, still bouncy and with a lot of shine. (I notice a lot of other clarifying shampoos will strip your hair of its natural shine.)

What do you use to clarify your tresses?


Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i got this to clarify as well cuz of you, lol...the hubby loves it too!

Phyllis Bourne said...

I also got this on your recommendation, and it's great! Also love the Giovanni conditioner you suggested.

Unknown said...

I saw a HUGE bottle of this at Filene's the other day. I use Redken Cleansing Cream to clarify but I am looking for something natural, I'm definitely a huge fan of Giovanni!

Marilyn270 said...

GIovanni does make great products ! Love the Giovanni Direct leave-in conditioner ! As for my clarifying shampoo I use AVEDA Detox. I have been using AVEDA Detox shampoo since 2004 as my clarifying shampoo --- one of my favorite haircare products.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...