FAB SKIN WITH VITAMIN C

I’ve told you guys before how addicted I am to serums. Serums are incredibly potent liquids that keep DE looking very young. (Did I tell you guys my theatre professor thought I was 18-21?) lol, ok I’ll stop talking about that. A lot of anti-aging creams claim they contain Vitamin C. But, a lot of people don’t know that unless there’s a certain type of Vitamin C in the product, then most likely the Vitamin C will not be active once you place it on your skin.

Photobucket

I’ve been using Jan Marini's C-Esta Oil Control serum and I can really see the difference. First of all it contains vitamin C in the stable form of Ascorbyl Palmitate. I’ve told you about Jan Marini before. She’s known as the Derma Diva. She was using glycolic acid before anyone and researches extensively everything she sells. She’s also the first person that ever used this stable form of Vitamin C, and her C-esta products have a shelf life of up to two years. If you don’t know what Vitamin C is good for, it’s one of the most potent antioxidants for your skin. It works deep within your skin to create collagen and is great for preventive aging and protects the skin from UV damage. Anyway on to results, I’ve been applying this right before my moisturizer. I give it about two minutes to settle in, then on to the moisturizer and then on to the make-up. I’ve been using this for 3 weeks, and my skin is looking beautiful! The last three weeks have been incredibly stressful, and usually my skin shows how much stress I’m going through with acne breakouts, but not this time. I haven’t got one zit, even when my monthly visitor came around. This is also a thicker consistency than my regular serums. Usually after a few hours, my skin begins getting oily, and I have to apply some powder. Not with this serum! It keeps the oil away, and I’m glowing. I’m loving how even and refreshed my skin looks, and my pores appear so much smaller and the fact that this has a stable vitamin C, makes me very happy in knowing that I’m actually putting something on my face that works,,,,,,, and it shows!!!

www.janmarini.com




Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I know you talk about the benifits of using serums in various post. Could you do a list of various serums you use at different price points.

Thanks!

beautylogicblog said...

of course meka, email me, and i'll send you my list

Calming Corners said...

Vitamin C is great for the skin. I try to get my daily dose!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...