Beauty Logic Approved Eye Cream Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C

I barely have under eye circles. However, I always wear under eye concealer. (I want to my face to look flawless.) Before you put your under eye concealer, it’s important to use a moisturizing eye cream or your concealer can just end up bringing out more of your imperfections. One I’ve been using lately, and absolutely adoring, is my Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Eye Cream.
Photobucket
It’s very moisturizing but not overly done so my skin is not a greasy mess. It contains something called Emblica from the Indian gooseberry tree. This is supposed to have the highest content of vitamin C of any plant. It also contains Elizabeth Grant’s famous hidden ingredient called Torricelumn. This has been her hidden secret ingredient for 40 years and the discovery of this ingredient led her to start her line. Whatever it is, my undereye area, loved it! Anyway, I always say the proof is in the pudding. I use this in the morning right before I apply the concealer, and it is so moisturizing and hydrating that my concealer just slides right on. A problem in the past I’ve had with undereye concealers is that many of them make me break out, but not with this one.

This is definitely a Beautylogic Approved product.

What eyecreams are you using?

Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hi DE!

For daytime I've been using the Garnier eye cream that has SPF in it...there are so many options out there but not many have SPF and I feel better using one w SPF during the day...but I would like to try this one you reviewed maybe for night time.
I've been using Aveda's Tourmaline Eye Cream for a few months...its pretty good...

1955nurse said...

I truly LOVE Philosophy's High Density Lip & Eye cream, it's wonderful!

Luxe Tips said...

I am in love with Dior HydraAction eye cream with SPF 20. I have been using it for 4 months and my under eye area looks amazing. It is lighter and smooth. The eye cream is creamy and non-greasy. I love it! It really works. My miracle product!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...