New Summer Collection Sally Hansen HD Colors

Summer is here, and it’s all about the bright and vibrant colors.
Sally Hansen’s new HD Collection is no exception.
Photobucket

These bright, and beautiful colors, that look stunning on the fingernails.
The application of this was a little difficult though. The polish is kind of watery, and it wouldn’t apply evenly at first. But after a while I think I mastered the application.

First color is a stunning purple called CYBER
I love how rich and beautiful this color is.

Photobucket

Second is a gorgeous bright sunny yellow called LITE.
Photobucket

Third is a gorgeous bright orange. It’s so pretty. The color is called THREE-D
Photobucket

I’m in love with blues this year. This Blue is no exception. The color is such a rich hue. It’s called BLU
Photobucket

Greens are still so in! This is a stunning lightly stated green. Love it.
The color is HI-DEF

Photobucket


What's your favorite color in this collection?


Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

Caramel Diva said...

I like the yellow

hi said...

I like the yellow too! I don't have any yellow polishes. How long does it take you to do your nails? For me it's over an hour!!

BonafideLatina~ said...

niiice lovely colors :p

love how you have your page in the background...clever!

Elle said...

I have the Three D.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...